[ROVERNET - UK] Re: [ROVERNET] P4 For Sale

Stephen Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Thu Feb 3 14:38:03 GMT 2005

I have gotten a P4 lead from our RSTCA friend who goes by the handle
KLYSTRON -- The innovative bloke with a dual-steering P6. I wrote down
his contact info but misplaced it so the KLYSTRON name is all I can
recollect.

This sounds to be a very viable project althought I have not been able
to get out to look at it yet. The fellow is asking 2K but may talk.
Next to it is a Volvo 122S also for sale. It is at...

Baums Towing Inc, (845) 292-8845, 50 Lake St, Liberty, NY

I urge someone to save me from myself and buy this before I do (I have
enough cars). The fellow says he'll turn it into a "street rod" if it
doesn't sell and we can't have that.

Stephen Beer