[ROVERNET - UK] Parts Request

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Wed Dec 28 18:09:13 GMT 2005

Albert

This O-Ring will almost certainly be a std size. If you have the old
one, go to an industrial supply house or a hydraulic supply house and
they should be able to match it easily.

BTW, I have used this method many times and so far the only O-ring I
have found which is not a std size is the one for the oil supply hole
between the block and head on the 4cyl engine. OTOH, just bnecause it
is a std size does not mean it is a common size. I beleive I had to
wait for stock when I did the timing case plug o-rings several years
ago.

Yours
Vern