[ROVERNET - UK] Luggage (was windscreen)

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Mon Dec 26 15:44:12 GMT 2005

Hi Roland,
We have always come back "heavy" from our trips to the UK and NZ...even
post-911.  Our last trip to NZ in the fall of 2004 netted the Harcourt
intake, a P76 intake (which fits the Buick 340 quite closely) a pair of
SU's for the "75", a pair of NOS taillamp assemblies for the P6B, early
P4 tailamps, and numerous parts books.  The previous trip included a
GM180 bellhousing for an SE2.  Transportation Security doesn't even
blink. I just wish we had found the doorskin for the coupe before we
flew home, shipping it cost the Edward Winchester a small fortune.  I
still owe him.  God bless all Kiwis.

RoverecoveringfromChristmasly,
Kent K.