[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 820 - handbook and radio instructions

Peter Mitchell peterm at arach.net.au
Wed Dec 7 15:20:55 GMT 2005

Hello Netters

Thanks John for your kind offer of assistance. I'd be very grateful if you
could scan and email the handbook as per your suggestion, and my personal
email address is peterm at arach.net.au  On behalf of Allna, manu thanks.

To Peter Huttemeier- thanks for the link to the 820 FAQ- I'll pass this on,
and it looks like just another incentive for Allan the 820 owner, to join
the internet age.

Kind regards

Peter Mitchell
Perth Western Australia
owner of 1 x P6B
[plus a pallet of bits being the remains of the parts car!]