[ROVERNET - UK] KinardRove '06

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 00:25:21 GMT 2005

Kent,

You are welcome to both start and finish here. We (club T-MG) are sponsoring
the West Coast G.O.F. next year July 3-7th., The Vintage car races are also
normally around that time at Portland International Raceway. (PIR).

The ABFM in Vancouver, B.C. is May 20-22 in 2006. Eric and the gang are
normally there for that. The ABFM at Portland is always labor day weekend,
Sept 3/4.

Again, we do have plenty of space and are just 20 minutes away from the
Portland airport if you are flying in. By coincidence Marie just mentioned
you yesterday and asked if I had heard from you recently.

Welcomely,
Slats