[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S NADA A/C blower motor bearing

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 06:04:42 BST 2005

My heater and a/c blower makes a horrid screeching sound and refuses to move
much air. Cold or hot.  Once, it even smelled like my old Lionel trains,
when they refused to run and were burning up their little motors...
I am told that, no...this is not the mice staging a work slowdown, but is a
brass bushing that is worn.  Is it replaceable?  Is there a longer lasting
substitute? A new motor?   (I have the heater/ac assembly out of the car
already.)
Geff and Julie McCarthy
AvMedSafe
503-241-8468