[ROVERNET - UK] Rescue needed (P4 in California)

S Manwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:07:46 BST 2005

It appears that this P4 might have originally been exported to a
left-hand drive market other than North America judging by the amber
front and rear turn signals and the wide number plate panel and chrome
finisher above it.  Even the late 110 that my grandfather bought new for
the US market had clear lenses in front, red in the rear and a narrower
number plate panel with no chrome trim.  My 1960 100 has these same
details too and was sold in the US.

--Steve