[ROVERNET - UK] Automotive Pins and Badges

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 07:56:42 BST 2005

I stumbled upon an excellent producer of high quality
pins and badges.  They produced the presentation set
of Rover pins for the Gaydon Heritage Centre.

I was impressed by their badge quality and service and
set up a link page on our site.

<http://www.roverclub.ca/colmet_plus.htm>

If your club is considering new lapel pins or grill
badges, they are worth considering.

The name of the company is "Colmet Plus" and they are
located in the UK.  The principal of the company,
Melvyn Rutter, communicates well by email and is very
helpful.

Check out our new link for some interesting pictures
and a link to their own website.

Eric

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca