[ROVERNET - UK] TC for Parts Available

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 13 22:34:12 BST 2005

I just got a message from Duane Kennard (many of you will remember Duane, a
past member of Rovernet and owner of a couple dozen Rovers, all P6s in one
form or another).  Anyway Duane has asked me to spread the word that he has
a straight, rust-free '67 2000TC that he wants to sell for scrap value,
namely $100.  According to Duane it has Koni shocks, Rostyles, the motor is
dead (don't know what is wrong with it), and there is a dent in the LR rear
wing (OK, not quite straight:-)   He does have the title to the car.

He is anxious to clear it out as quickly as possible.  If there is any
interest, please contact Duane at
dkennard at adelphia.net  The car is located in North Hollywood, CA  (suburb of
Los Angeles).

Tom