[ROVERNET - UK] TR7 box into a P6

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 13 07:23:13 BST 2005

I have that, a  US Rover 3500S, with an SD1 5 Speed installed. They used a
2000 TC pedal box, and used the 2000TC Brake master, I suppose because the
space was getting pretty tight in that area. The shifter comes out in the
same place. I would suggest fitting dual exhausts, as on my car the stock
exhaust is close to the clutch slave. a shop in West Florida did a white one
about 10 years ago. They charged $5,000, and I think the owner supplied the
parts.It is a lot of labor. If you have an SD1 5speed  and 2000TC Donor
cars, and a lot of time to do your own work, it should be a rewarding proje,
and of course, much cheaper.. If you pay a shop to do everything, it might
be cheaper to buy my car. In any case I can supply photos, if you decide to
do your car. Contact me offline jaguru at bellsouth.net James Dean