[ROVERNET - UK] Fuel Pump woes

S Manwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:14:52 BST 2005

Lance,

I'm not too familiar with 3500S specifics, but I think the Federal 3500S
may have had a US-made Facet electric fuel pump.  I think you might be
able to get the same pump at a NAPA autoparts store or similar.  Also, I
wonder if there is any restriction in the straw that the pump is sucking
from...

--Steve