[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Oil Filter

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 08:44:17 BST 2005

Hi Eric
The current, 2005, listings for these oil filters will be found under farm
and construction equipment.  When on-line most all sites only list filters
for automobiles and light trucks.  I did check the NAPA site and found NO
listing for Rover or a cross-reference for the Baldwin BT216 oil filter,  By
the way NAPA does show Singer and Riley on the vehicle list.  Take Care  jb