R: [ROVERNET - UK] Re: [rovernet] Rover 2000 TC 1973 - Looking forspare tank

Ruotolo Gianluca (DD) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Fri Apr 29 08:33:54 BST 2005

Dear Ahl,

		of course I' m very interested!
I live in Rome but the car is in my hometown, Udine ( inbetween Trieste and Venice).
I'm at home twice a month.
This is the reason I can't use it regulary.

Rome is ok, Venice of course is better.

Please let me know which is your private mail address and I'll contact you off - line.

By the way, if you need somethingh for your Beta here in Italy please let me know!

		Best regards, gianluca.