[ROVERNET - UK] Re: [rovernet] Re: 1969 Rover TC 2000

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 28 16:07:23 BST 2005

Albert

Do you need only the steering idler arm (the forged piece that is fixed to
the damper) or the entire assembly including the idler damper?  Or maybe
just the damper itself which seems to be the week point.  Typically they
fail at one or more of the attach points.
I have some sources down here in Southern California and would be glad to
check for you.

Tom