[ROVERNET - UK] Brighter Brake Lights?

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Wed Apr 27 18:52:07 BST 2005

The biggest problem I would see is that the P6 lamps have reflectors
behind the bulb, and the led bulbs do not shine backwards. So while
they might be brighter, they may look decidedly weird and/or actually
be not as bright as the incandescent bulbs.

Otherwise, great idea, they will last forever and they illuminate
much much faster than incandescent (few milliseconds vs around a
tenth of a sec)

Yours
Vern