[ROVERNET - UK] Goodies on Ebay

Gianni D'Ortenzio giannid at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 17 10:36:55 BST 2005

selling the P5 was my greatest mistake! Have tried to buy it back more than
once! am looking for another one and looked at one the other day, a MKIII
with a Toyota supra five speed box. fantastic to drive even with an earlier
steering box without PAS, cause it leaked too much (surprise). homemade
electronic ignition and a jaguar distributor (reluctor type- a Lucas product
that works). tatty paint and interior but stacks of spares make it
attractive but an ambivalent seller meant the price went up: I must have
"overenthused" or something!
Cheers Gianni
1949 Rover 75, P3 six light
1971 P6B 3500