[ROVERNET - UK] W/Shield Washer bottle?

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 16 18:41:10 BST 2005

Roland-Do you have a MKI Jaguar, or RoverP5 MKI (I assume  the P5 before a
P5 MKII was called a MKI?) I have one for a MKI, MKII Jaguar, though
depending what transmission you have, you might need the whole gearbox. For
theRover, I have a bad P4 overdrive for parts, and one that looks the same,
except it has a different position solenoid; that may have come from a
Volvo, not sure- .What do you have and need, first?, Also , I need an
adress. I can ship to Europe by boat for not a lot more than shipping in the
US, but of course there is a customs brokers' fee.I can email photos.
Please contact me offline. James Dean, Ft.Lauderdale.jaguru at bellsouth.net.
Thank you,