[ROVERNET - UK] W/Shield Washer bottle?

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Sat Apr 16 17:12:28 BST 2005

Hi Guys
            In trying to collect my Rover parts into a semblance of order, I
came across a part that I would think is rather rare?
A complete glass w/shield washer bottle, pump and bracket made by Lucas as
found in early P4's.  Any one looking for this please contact me off line.
I have many doors, trunk lids engine bonnets etc, free to other
Rovernetters, but you must pick up or arrange same.
                 regards Ben (Irishrover)
I'm located on Prince Edward Island  Canada