[ROVERNET - UK] Latest Phoenix press release - the End!

sspmilr at netzero.net sspmilr at netzero.net
Sat Apr 16 05:03:34 BST 2005

Hi Roverists:

This is the darkest of the dark days for Rover.  When the "pencil
pushers" took over Rover in the British Leyland days the pride and
heritage that Rover had earned over the years went out the door.
None of the "old guard" was left to instill the pride and heritage
of Rover.

If we American's don't start buying our own cars, we may suffer
the same fate!  Our cars are just as good as any made in the
world.  There is little "snobbery" left in the foreign cars.

Peter Miller
Port Orchard, Wa.
USA