[ROVERNET - UK] RE: Is there a Rovernet equivalent for Rolls-Royces?

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 17:33:43 BST 2005

"There should be, but on a more serious note, would you adopt me?
Thankyou,
Scott."

Now now, boys, stop fighting! :-)  Sorry, I can't claim to be a rich sugar
daddy.  It looks like a million, but didn't cost it!  It's definitely a
complex car though, and I need to educate myself on it and on the
resources out there.  Thanks to those of you who gave me some links.  I'll
look into them.

Has anybody relieved the guy in Hayward of his aircon-equipped 2000TC yet?
 I hope so - it's just too great a temptation for me!

Geoff

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA