[ROVERNET - UK] Is there a Rovernet equivalent for Rolls-Royces?

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 17:50:08 BST 2005

Hi all,

I recently bought a 1967 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow as a wedding gift for
my fiancee (now wife).  Do any of you know of a discussion list for these
cars a la Rovernet?  If so, please contact me offline.  I haven't found
anything in the searches I've done so far.

Thanks,

Geoff Kirkpatrick

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA