[ROVERNET - UK] more on 3500s AED fuel shut off valve

sspmilr at netzero.net sspmilr at netzero.net
Tue Apr 12 01:32:53 BST 2005

Hi Roverists:

Just found the information on the mechanical conversion kits for the
AED's.  It's a "R.P.L. Conversion Kit, No. RCK/12".  This kit works
very well.  One has a choke cable to control the unit inside the
Rover.  We covered the unit with the original plastic AED cover.

It's been so many years ago that I don't remember where it came from
other than the UK, and can't remember what it cost.  Maybe Pierre
Janusz, at Rover Parts Services, can come up with some kits if anyone
is interested.

Peter Miller
Port Orchard, Wa.
USA