[ROVERNET - UK] 827 Vitesse

Bill Daddis magnet at roverclub.org
Sun Apr 10 15:53:04 BST 2005

Hi Peter,

I have an 825i, got about 227,000 miles on it since new,
mechanically it's been very good, the heater electrics (Japanese,
be it noted) are dodgy and I've had to replace them with simpler,
non-solid-state controls.

Although the mtce manual doesn't refer to it, it's a good plan to
replace the timing belt after 100,000 miles or so (though I must
confess that visually at least the one I took out at 120,000 looked
perfectly good.)

I can tell you more off line if you're interested.

Cheers,

Bill Daddis

--
Aurora, Ontario, Canada