[ROVERNET - UK] Dunlop Brakes

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 10 06:40:20 BST 2005

I have sent brake calipers to both Apple Hydraulics and Stainless steel
brakes, for stainless steel sleeving and rebuilding, and recommend
both.Stainless Steel brakes, as I recall, supplies a hardened bolt with an
allen screw , if you have them refurbish the frames as well. They also
supply stainless crossover tubes. Apple does not, but is a little cheaper,
overall, At Apple, hit prompt#3 on their voicemail, and talk to Lazaar.When
doing a major restoration, I always do this, and tell the customer the
brakes are guaranteed by the rebuilder, and give them all contact  and
guarantee information.It also saves calls from the customer's lawyer years
later, when the customer does something stupid or careless. James Dean, Ft.
Lauderdale.