Waterford, Connecticut show June 5 (was Re: [ROVERNET - UK] some 3500s pics)

smanwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Sat Apr 9 21:40:51 BST 2005

Hi Kent,

We will pick you up in the P4 on the way or find you another ride if
someone else is going past Sturbridge.  Its only about 15 miles further
for us down the Mass. Turnpike -- we would normally go down Rt. 395.

We might want to be at the Harkness park show from 11am-ish to 3pm-ish.
It looks like about 60 miles from Sturbridge down to Waterford, CT; so
probably an hour and a half ride by P4.  Its about a two hour drive from
Melrose to Sturbridge, so we'll have an early start to pick you up.  One
option would be to meet up for dinner back in Sturbridge with the
miniature-show-goers.

Peter, if you decide go, maybe we can convoy from here...

--Steve