[ROVERNET - UK] Re: rovernet Digest, Vol 22, Issue 37

TheOrganDoctor at aol.com TheOrganDoctor at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 12:08:30 BST 2004

In a message dated 9/28/2004 7:00:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rovernet-request at lyris.ccdata.com writes:
Since I can't post to the Rovernet, I have to contact folks individually.
:-( I have a free differential for a 3500. Just come and get it. I got it
from another list member and have since sold my P6. I don't need it anymore.
Please pass it on. I will be getting rid of AOL in the next couple of days
and hope to be able to post to the Rovernet soon. Thanks oh, located in the
San Francisco Bay Area.
AOL has explained a method by which I can post, so this is my chance to try
it.
(not that I have a great love gor AOL, but it is hard to change one's
business address)
Dick West
(3 1/2 Rover 2000's in terible shape)