[ROVERNET - UK] Seat Adjusters

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 23 18:28:41 BST 2004

Fritz

I actually managed to salvage good foam from seats from a junked car.  I had
to go through 6 seats to find foam and other parts in good enough condition
to use.  So in this manner I was able to use the original foam.  An one car
I had some years ago I actually carved foam of the proper density to replace
the center portion of the seat but it was never as good as the original
latex foam.

Tom