[ROVERNET - UK] Seat Adjusters

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 23 17:03:40 BST 2004

Does anyone out there in Roverland have any tips for making the front seat
adjustment tracks run smoother?  Since I have the seats out of my P6 for
upholstery, I thought that I would tackle the problem of getting the tracks
to move more freely.  Simply smearing grease on the tracks doesn't seem to
help very much.  I have switched tracks, replacing the old style with the
single plastic release lever with the later type with a single release bar
running across the front of the seat.  As usual, all hints and help would be
greatly appreciated.

Tom