[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rover 2000 SC Steering Box

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 22 10:38:16 BST 2004

Walter,
Good luck on that one. Both of my TC's have stiff steering(my wife won't drive either
of them) & I assumed that was the nature of the beast. Especially since the steering
wheel turns effortlessly when the car is on jack-stands with the wheels off the
ground. I realize that may not reveal some binding of a worn component but I felt it
was a good indicator since both cars were the same. Perhaps a fellow Rovernetter has
learned something that might enlighten us.

Cheers,

Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta, GA USA