[ROVERNET - UK] Introduction/Questions

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 18:33:50 BST 2004

Hi Frank

Welcome to the world of Rovers.  One suggestion I would like to make is to
see if you can find a Rover service manual.  I would recommend the factory
manual as opposed to the after market types.  The factory manual is very
complete, one of the best I have ever used.  They appear sometimes on ebay
or it is possible that a fellow Rovernetter may have a spare they are
willing to part with.

Good luck on getting your Rover back in driving condition.

Tom