[ROVERNET - UK] 1980 NADA Rover SD1 for sale on ebay (near Philadelphia, PA USA)

Randell Jesup rjesup at wgate.com
Sun Sep 12 04:46:05 BST 2004

I've listed my (NADA) 1980 Rover SD1 on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2489584602

Good for parts or restoration.  Good EFI system when I stopped driving it.
Good engine, 5-speed trans (clutch lever fell off pivot when the slave blew
out).  Lots of unused parts, including 13-row oil cooler, head gaskets,
full hose set, uprated bushings, etc.

Bums me out to have to sell it, but I simply don't have time for it.
Better for it to go to someone else instead of sitting.

--
Randell Jesup, Worldgate Communications, ex-Scala, ex-Amiga OS team
rjesup at wgate.com