[ROVERNET - UK] Re: [ROVERNET - US] RSTCA Party

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 04:15:04 BST 2004

Kent, and once you get to the Okanagan valley you will want to see the
Rockies. Once on the other side, you'll want to take the Jasper route of
course, you will only be a short distance from Saskatoon. Some whine and
complain about the prairies but you are living in the flatlands, you will
appreciate the subtle beauty of the Canadian Prairies. More refined than
those overbearing mountains. Once you've made it to Saskatoon you will be
greated with free room and board. Love to meet you. Why take a short trip
when you can take a long one?
Ron.