[ROVERNET - UK] "Rovereport"

steve manwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:19:35 BST 2004

Warren,

I think Dad or I have some of the old R O V E R newsletters -- will have to see if they include any you're looking for.  I think I tried to contact Charles once when we were starting RSTCA.

Speaking of RSTCA, if anyone on Rovernet has missed the RSTCA emailings, we are having our annual Northeast (USA) Rover Meet this Saturday in Red Hook, NY near Rhinebeck.  We're a long way from mustering the great turnout of 18 Rovers that the Rover Car Club of Canada had in July in Washington state, but we plan to have some fun celebrating 100 years of Rovers too.

--Steve Manwell
RSTCA newsletter editor