[ROVERNET - UK] Cautionary tale on car advertising

ikke nie rover1000 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 08:21:54 BST 2004

this kind of stories have been in all the newspapers in Belgium for months
now.  It seems to be a new version of the Nigerian hussles...

common sense apllies here: why would someone pay 10.000 US$ to buy a car in
Canada when the market in the UK is flooded with perfect P6s?  Unless it was
a rare prototype or a Graber coupé of course

I don't think you should stop posting your ad's on your site, it's a strong
medium after all