[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000 George Mackies company car

GikkAlan at aol.com GikkAlan at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 15:54:06 GMT 2004

I have a 1965 Rover 2000 which I need to dispose of. The car is
unfortunately striped and has rust in all the usual place. The car was  originally George
Mackies company car untill bought by my father-in-law.  (heritage certificate
confirms owner)

I need to dispose of this car in the next few weeks. If any one is
interested the car is in the Derby area of the UK. Please bare in mind in will  be
difficult to move. I have quite a few spares which I may be willing to  dispose of
with the car.

Please contact me off line if there is any interest (_gikkalan at aol.com_
(mailto:gikkalan at aol.com) )

Thanks for your time