[ROVERNET - UK] Underbody paint

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 20 15:19:07 BST 2004

If you mean the undercoating like material, I used 'Body shutz",or similar
name , believe made by 3M There are several brands, get the more expensive,
along with the spray applicator. An alternative is a spray can undercoating
also made by 3M or othe name brand. Get the good quality that you can spray
iver- Prepare, undercoat, then paint body color. I actually Etch-primed,
Corlar primed, then undercoated the back then painted the panels front and
back- in one case in lacquer, another case Imron, Wetsanded, buffed then
assembled the car, The base unit of course gets the same treatment before
assembly of body panels. All rubber including around glass gets replaced. I
have a few rubber panels new, door top waist seals, and rear decker seals.
James Dean, Ft.Lauderdale jaguru at bellsouth.net