[ROVERNET - UK] 5 sp for 2000's

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 18:28:43 BST 2004

Thanks Tom........I know all about the 3500 rear end and tires affecting the
final drive..........I was trying to find out if anyone had tried this
conversion themselves and what Toyota had that tranmission............I
wouldn,t spend that kind of money on a full conversion.........BUT i might
be interested in machining  my own set up...................IF i ever find a
spare moment...........These Rovers take up alot of my spare time   LOL

Bill

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.