[ROVERNET - UK] oil anyone?

Ian Gilleran rovac at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 3 12:06:20 BST 2004

Fritz,
google
http://www.nulon.com.au/ for more details .

. Its a now- not so small- tightly run family firm located about 12 miles
north from Sydney
It claims to export to 20 countries and  has been going at least 15 years
since I used their products. I am surprised that they dont export to USA.
Anti friction teflon based products are their forte though they recently
brought out power steering seal rejuvenator which has dramatically reduced
leakage from the Power Steering Pump on my P5 IIC. Similar range to Wynns
I havent heard any adverse remarks re products from Rover Owners Club Sydney
members. Im sure they  would soon spread the word if served a duff product
or service.

Cheers

Ian Gilleran

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and may contain
legally privileged information.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail
you may not copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +61 (02) 9498 2859
and then delete this e-mail.

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail does not necessarily represent the
opinion of Ian Gilleran.