[ROVERNET - UK] test

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 16:06:38 BST 2004

Thanks to all that responded. My new email address
reflects my newest passion, riding motocycles after
almost 30 years hiatus. But I still have a P5 awaiting
paint. The funds went to another investment, college
for my oldest daughter. Next year will also wait as
the youngest will also be going to college. Let's see,
my wife wants nothing less than a master's from both
of them, so if I do the math right, the P5 will get
paint in about 6 years. LOL! Well, not really... :-(

=====
roland
DL650
VX800