[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Still having problems.

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 19 13:51:18 GMT 2004

Ben, it's all subjective. While somethings are beautiful at once & forever, some are
beautiful after awhile-they grow on you. Then some are ugly at once & forever. The
Rover grille might be growing on some. However to you it may well be ugly at once &
forever. For me, I don't know yet-it could be OK.
Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta