[ROVERNET - UK] OT My SPAM weapons

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 18:48:22 GMT 2004

Frank,
The Rover Owners' Club in the UK has a very nice
"Forum" if you are a Rover 2000 or a Rover 3500 S
owner. It is web based so you have to have a browser
to use it.

This email based Rovernet permits people to use
handhelds such as a Treo 600 or or other products
which can read email from a mobile phone.  I usually
use my desktop computer for the Rovernet.  My other
Yahoo address has a POP account attached and I check
email from my phone.

Eric

http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/

=====