[ROVERNET - UK] bearing noise in noisy gearboxes

Mike Shaddick mikshdik at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jun 26 23:04:46 BST 2004

My problem may be over.  Then again, it might not be.  I have the
opportunity to take a five speed Japanese box complete with P6B compatible
bell housing, slave cylinder, clutch, prop shaft etc.  This is already
installed in a retired P6Bs, so it should be an easy swapover.

The only question is that this is a Celica box.  I understand this is
mechanically identical to the Supra box save that the case is alumiium
rather than steel.

Rovernet wisdom is kindly solicited.

kanjane