[ROVERNET - UK] Speedo for P6B Series 2

Damien koffee at iprimus.com.au
Tue Jun 15 14:44:41 BST 2004

Hey folks does anyone have a spare Speedo only for my 3500S. The one I
have the needle has fallen off and there is also a small spring as far
as I can tell on the needle shaft behind the face which is also broken.
Let me know if you have one you are willing to sell (to be honest one
you would like to give me lol, no harm in dreaming) I am in Brisbane
Australia so from someone in Aust would be handy time wise and postage
wise

If you can be of help please contact me off list.

Thanks

Damien