[ROVERNET - UK] Manifold sins and wickedness

Ray Wilkins rwilkins at connexus.net.au
Sun Jun 13 03:39:00 BST 2004

I doubt this will be much consolation to you but I had a similar problem
and I did get it out (after much cussing etc). So, it will come out.
Unfortunately I cannot remember any specifics about how I managed it
other than a fraction of a turn at a time. Just persevere. By the way,
if you thought getting it out was hard, just try getting it back
in!!!!!!

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B
Melbourne Australia