[ROVERNET - UK] HELP! Clutch fluid reservoir...

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 13 02:39:32 BST 2004

I am sure I have one;I have everything else.I have seen 2 types, one
supplying both clutch  and brake, and one which is part of the clutch
cylinder. I will look at my LHD 69 tomorrow, and get back to you. Just look
at the clutch master; it is part of it, or above it, not in the passenger
compartment, I can have these rebuilt and stainless steel sleeved, and have
cores in stock. I also can supply you a LHD Parts book. James Dean. Contact
me directly.