[ROVERNET - UK] manifold madness

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 01:50:47 BST 2004

Alan, Not having been up close and personal with a P6B for awhile...are you
able to remove the head with the manifold. ie: seperate the downpipe from
the manifold? The other option is to loosen the motor mount and see if you
can jack it up a bit as you have already suggested. All the best. Ron.>From:
Alan Gale <agale at ihug.com.au>