[ROVERNET - UK] Chance to say thanks

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 00:53:52 BST 2004

If you would like to express your personal
appreciation for the effort of Matt the administrator
in the UK, I am sure he'd be surprised and delighted.
His company gets no money from us and he is usually
run off his feet with real revenue producing jobs.  I
tried to tell him that we are appreciative but if you
would like to add more weight to the "Thanks" you
could drop a line to Matt.  Please don't write him
other than a thanks because he might find it too much.
 If you have problems, contact me.  If I need help,
then he seems to be the person most willing to answer.

Matt
matt at nipltd.com

Regards,
Eric