[ROVERNET - UK] BIG SMASH!

Stephen Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Tue Jul 27 19:41:14 BST 2004

No complaints here,
I miss the "Great North Road" tales.

The '47 Rover 16  has been treated to a change of fluids, new plugs,
wires and a shot (or ten) of Marvel Mystery Oil. Runs a bit better each
day but I probably will need to rebuild her motor (and the brakes) this
winter.

P6 is the sweetest car and the kids always ask to drive in her rather
than my wife's V70 T5. They have actually started crying when we took
the other car. This is what got me hooked when I was their age.

Rovermaniarunningwildinthestreets!
Stephen