[ROVERNET - UK] (no subject)

Morag Bellingham bellinghammorag at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:28:57 BST 2004

Hello,
following some advice I got from a certain person on this list (lets say he
is a man of *religion*), I interfered with the dynamo bushings in order to
achieve a crank at the sparking plugs of the v-8 engine banks.
Unfortunately, at the time I had to use my high heel to support the amatures
whilst I was attempting to manually crank the car using the rod supplied by
the manufacturers.
Well, durn, wouldn't you know it, one of my carburetion lines came loose and
sprayed me with hot gasoline. This in turn set the bay on fire and within
minutes my p6 3500S was destroyed.
This was worse than when my daughter, Miss Bobby Fisher, died in a boating
accident on the lagoon at Summer Bay. But Christ, was she an ugly troll!
Regards, Moragz.