[ROVERNET - UK] Message for mail list

Peter.Huitson Peter.Huitson at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jul 24 08:26:38 BST 2004

Please excuse my ignorance. I have recently purchased a 1994 Rover 827 SLi
which has been imported into New Zealand from Japan. The vehicle has an
owner's manual written in Japanese. Luckily, I have been able to work out
what most of the features in the car are, as the manual also includes
pictures to go with the text. One thing I have not been able to work out
however, is the function of the S4 button on the automatic transmission
shift. It would be most appreciated if someone could explain this one for
me. (P.S. I have previously only owned cars with a manual shift, so owning
an automatic is a little new to me). P.S. The car is a beauty - in excellent
order.

Many thanks

Peter Huitson